How MedWise Billing Inc. Saves Healthcare Professionals, Attorneys, and Patients Money and Time
MedWise Billing, Inc. is the premier credentialing and medical billing expert and consultant in the New York metropolitan area, relied upon by lawyers, physicians and other healthcare providers, and insured individuals who need help navigating the complicated and costly world of medical insurance. Whatever service we provide and to whom, our clients’ satisfaction is always our ultimate goal.
Contact Adria Gross today for a free assessment of your medical billing, insurance claim, or credentialing needs: (845) 238-2532 or Adria@MedWiseBilling.com.
MedWise Works with Healthcare Providers
By working with MedWise Billing, medical and other healthcare professionals achieve greater medical billing efficiency while reducing administrative costs. We also provide credentialing services to medical, dental and other healthcare professionals to help them build their patient base by becoming credentialed with more insurance plans.
MedWise Works with Lawyers
We are experts at assisting personal injury and elder law attorneys with auditing and analyzing liens on personal injury medical bills as well as helping unravel and understand medical billing problems senior citizens may face. MedWise also provides insurance advocacy work for elder law and personal injury lawyers and their clients.
MedWise Works with Insured Individuals
MedWise Billing Inc. advocates for individuals regarding their health insurance coverage, medical bills, and claims.
Meet Adria Gross, the Wise Owl Behind MedWise Billing, Inc.
Adria Gross, CEO and founder of MedWise Billing Inc., is a New York State-licensed insurance broker and consultant. She has over 20 years of experience in the insurance business, working extensively with the medical community and numerous insurance companies, handling credentialing and medical billing.
Ms. Gross began her career as a claims examiner for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, then went on to claims and underwriting for American International Group before starting MedWise Billing, Inc. in 2007. She is certified in medical billing and medical claims consulting.
An active member of her community, Ms. Gross is also a graduate of Leadership Orange, a training program designed to help Orange County, New York residents become leaders and advocates for businesses and residents in their communities. She holds degrees from Lasell College and Lesley University, and certifications for medical billing from Orange County Community College.
Ms. Gross is an active member of many professional organizations including the American Medical Billing Association, American Academy of Professional Coders, Medical Billing Advocates of America, and Alliance of Claims Assistance Professionals. She serves on the board of Insurance Professionals of Orange County (New York).
Adria Gross Has Won the Following Awards:
2008 – Insurance Professional of the Year Award (from the Insurance Professionals of Orange County, N.Y.)
2009 – Pinnacle Leadership Orange Award
- The Huffington Post – 21 Hacks to Reduce Your Health Care Costs This Year
- Bloomberg Business – New Year's Resolutions for Your Health and Your Wallet
- Fox News – How to Negotiate Your Hospital Bills
- Boston Globe – Out-of-pocket Costs Put Health Care Out of Reach
- US News & World Report – 6 Questions You Should Ask Before Paying Any Medical Bill
- Bottom Line Publications – Learn How to Get Your Medical Insurance Claim Paid
- CBS News – What happens a lot of times is that the insurance company tries to find a way to hold the money and deny the claims…
- USA Today – Find mistakes or overcharges in 80% of the medical bills…
- Newsday – Medwise Insurance Advocacy Wins Cases Previously Denied Multiple Times, Recoups Half a Million Dollars in Unwarranted Medical Expenses
- Journal News - Medical bills: Baffled consumers seek help as rising costs vary widely among hospitals
- Hudson Valley Business Journal – Adria Gross: Shining a light on epilepsy
- Times Herald Record – Adria Goldman Gross, FIPC, received the 2008 Insurance Professional of the Year Award from The Federation of New York Insurance Professionals of Orange County
- WJTV News CBS – Reimbursed her client $43,000, his original $35,000 out-of-pocket costs plus interest..